Did you say, BIG BABY???
I hope all of you can make out this picture...it is my absolute favorite picture, but unless this picture is pointed out to you...it is hard to make out. It is a picture of our little guy with his right arm tucked up under the left side of his chin (kind of across his chest) and his left arm up over the left side of his cheek. The right side of his face is very defined, you can see his forehead, his right eye, his little nose with his nostrils, his lips and his chubby cheeks. :)
So basically, Casey and I have a little man who will weigh over 8 pounds when he is born. They are estimating around 8.5lbs. :) I have gained about 26 pounds so far, which my doctor would like me to try and maintain for the rest of my pregnancy. Yeah right ;) Actually, I have not been as hungry as I was for the first seven months of my pregnancy.
Well, so far, Jr. looks really healthy and is growing very well. We can't wait to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment