Smitten Blog Design


Thursday, August 27, 2009

33 Weeks

Contractions Already??

Wow, it looks like I had a growth spurt this week. I know, I am wearing a stupid maternity tank top and it is still too short...what the heck. : My sweet Mother in Law bought me some maternity shirts though that would fit over my belly. Thanks Andea!

So, I was at work with my Mom on Monday, the 24th and contractions started. I began timing them at 10:58 am and I had about five an hour until 2:30pm that day. I wasn't really worried...I knew I was not in labor, but a little concerned that they were consistent enough to time at almost 33 weeks. I went home, layed on my left side and drank a lot of water. They stopped once I had my feet up and a lot of fluids.

So, I have been thinking, the latest they will let me go is a week over my due date, 41 weeks, which would leave me with a maximum of eight weeks and the soonest they will let him come without trying to stop labor would be 37 weeks, which would be four weeks left. So basically, anytime between 4 and 8 weeks we will have our little man! Or should I say, "Big Man"!

I was thinking about it today though. Most women have 16-20 oz of fluid and I am measuring 21.5 oz and I have an 8.5 pound baby in there so hopefully as soon as he is born I will have my sexy toned body back immediately. HA HA HA In my wildest dreams. :) It might be somewhat helpful and so therefore, I can be hopeful.

No comments: