We got to visit with Andea's parents and it was great to see them. Unfortunately, we were all just a little too tired to head down to the beach, but we still had a good time. Their house is so hot that all of us took a nap except Nate, go figure, the new Daddy of the group stays up! :) It was great because we were able to get a generational picture with the Great Grandparents, Grandma, Dad and Avery.
Casey and I love seeing our new niece too. We had so much fun with her. She is getting to the point where she is recognizing us and smiling. I even got a few high pitch squeals as she was trying to laugh. Casey thought it would be funny to sleep in her tent so he crawled in for a three second snoozer. Playing with Avery makes us so excited for Jr. to come. Casey and I are getting so excited. We cannot wait for the cousins to play together too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment