Now I know why most pregnant women wish their last ten weeks away. At 30 Weeks, which was last Wednesday the 5th, all of the aches and pains started, EVERYWHERE! My feet are so achy and sore with the extra weight, my sciatic nerve has been bothering me and my ligaments at the lower part of my stomach started hurting because of the growing belly. Last week one night, I got into bed and the position that this little man was in was causing the worst pressure on my back...I was able to move myself in a position to change his gravity so, he moved out quickly, but that was insane. AND yesterday, I literally feel like my right ribs are broken. It hurts to sit up, lay down, laugh, move in certain positions...I am expecting that this won't last very long, I hope! I thought that this rib pain was his feet stuck up under my ribs, but it has been constant and I am pretty sure if it was his foot it would be periodic pain. HOWEVER, with all of that said...I still don't want to wish my last ten weeks away. I still feel like my pregnancy is flying by and going too fast.
Listen people, I only have ten weeks left!!! I can't believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment