Smitten Blog Design


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

31 Weeks

9 Weeks to go:
9 weeks to go. We had another first yesterday! I was working for my Aunt Sandy and she had just fed me a yummy ham sandwich and...Baby Jr. had his first hiccups! They lasted for about 2 minutes, I am very excited that I was able to feel some hiccups, but I would not be disappointed if they never came again ;)

I have an ultrasound on Monday the 17th to check and make sure that I don't have placenta previa, which means that my placenta covers my cervix. We hope that I don't have this because the worst case scenario would be bed rest until baby comes (which is nothing like the bed rest my sister in law had to go through, she was a super trooper) and the best case scenario with placenta previa is just a c-section. They noticed that I had this at 19 weeks and the Doctor's expectation was that it would move up and away from the cervix the further along I got in my pregnancy. I will let you know at 32 weeks what the results are regarding the placenta previa!

No comments: