Smitten Blog Design


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lucas Edward Hogle Arrived!!!

October 26, 2009 at 6:57pm:


Lucas Weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. I had my FOLI put in on Sunday at 11:00am and I started having contractions at 2:00am on Monday morning. At 4:00am, I was 3 centimeters dilated. Casey and I arrived at Evergreen Hospital at 6:00 to be induced with Pitocin. They started the IV drip to start contractions and took me off after two hours because I was laboring on my own. I am so proud to say that I had Lucas naturally. It was the hardest most intense experience of our lives, but it was absolutely well worth every second. My contractions came fast and hard and barely gave me time to rest. It was incredible how my body would shut down in between contractions to conserve all of my energy. It was almost like I fell asleep in between the contractions, I could not hear anything and could barely speak or move. Jennifer was the nurse on call that day for me and Casey and I could not have done this labor without her. She was incredible, she knew how to help keep me relaxed and move me right along. Anyways, we are so proud to introduce our new son, Lucas Edward Hogle.

No comments: