So, tomorrow, October, 23rd, I am 9 days overdue and I think I have had less contractions, than I had two weeks ago. What's up with that. I went to the Doctor's on Tuesday and they did a Non Stress Test, which measures the baby's movements and heart rate. He looked great. I had an induction scheduled for Wednesday October 21st, but I pushed it back to Monday, October 26th to see if I could go into Labor on my own. I have another Non Stress Test tomorrow to make sure that he is still doing okay. Then, unless I go into Labor before Monday on my own. I will be at the Hospital at 5:15 in the morning on October 26th to be induced.Last night, I did an aerobic workout to Mickey Mouse and Gang to try and spark some contractions...I had a few but nothing rhythmic. I went on a 4.5 mile walk today; again, I had a few contractions, but nothing consistent. Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment