Smitten Blog Design


Thursday, October 8, 2009

39 Weeks

Dilation Begins:

I went to the Doctor's on Wednesday the 7th, I am one centimeter dilated, nine to go. However, Lucas has not dropped yet. I am one week from my due date, October 14th. I have turned into a hermit. It's weird, but I don't want to leave my house much or go too far away from home. I have been sleeping in every morning and taking naps almost every afternoon. I am trying to store up all of my energy. :)

I am having fun doing all of the natural ways to induce labor. In the last three days I have walked over 8 miles, I have been rocking on my birthing ball, yesterday for lunch I had a spicy 4 star Phad Thai. Casey and I are ready for Lucas to come...but it is all on his time.

All we can say is don't expect him to come out before the due date. :)

No comments: