
Well, I have an allergic reaction all over my belly from something...I had this same rash when I was about four weeks pregnant and for some reason it is back. :( It's okay though, I can't really complain if that is my worst pregnancy symptom.
Sooo, I am pretty sure I felt the first (so called "flutters") on Wednesday the 27th. I had made a really good berry smoothy and about 40 minutes later, I swear, Baby Hogle did a summersault in my stomach. It was weird! I probably won't feel the first kicks for a few more weeks, I have an anterior placenta, meaning it is in the front as a barrier between my tummy and the baby. He will have to get a little stronger for me to feel through the cushion.
1 comment:
Yay!!!! Half way there!! Woot Woot!!!!
I'm so excited for you Kim! I cant wait to see you grow the second half and hopefully get to feel my nephew soon. hehe ;)
Post a Comment