Smitten Blog Design


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Seaside Oregon

Fun at the Beach:


Casey and I decided to take a trip together to Seaside Oregon. We used to go there in College and had not been there in over six years. We thought it would be fun to bring our pup and have a little family trip. We had a great time despite the cold overcast weather, while it was sunny and warm in Seattle, might I add.

We took Dodge to the beach and he loved it. He got so sandy and salty. We drove for a bit south and found a really nice river that he could swim in to rinse off...it was perfect. It saved us from giving him a bath! He also got to sleep with us on the Hotel bed, which he never gets to do at home, it was a special treat for him and not so special for Casey and I. ;)
Here are a few videos that are pretty entertaining!


No comments: