Smitten Blog Design


Thursday, May 21, 2009

19 Weeks!!!

Belly Bump:

Hmmm, is it just me or is my belly, pointy? It looks a little lopsided! Well, I can't really complain much. I have been sleeping really well and eating really well. I have gained six pounds, which I think is pretty good for being almost half way through my pregnancy.

I keep telling myself that I need to start working on my biseps. Since, I am announcing this on my blog...how about I do 30 reps of bicep 5lb weights everyday. You can keep me accountable that I am doing this activity. I have held three baby boys in the last month all ranging in ages between 6 and 7 months. Holy cow, my arms start shaking after, ohh A Minute! No wonder God didn't just hand you over a 16lb baby...he knew that our arms would need gradual growth.

Baby is movin, but I can't feel him. I lay really still and try and feel those flutters that everyone talks about, but I am pretty sure the flutters I am feeling are just gas bubbles. : Sometimes, my belly talks or makes noises and I just pretend that it is Baby H talking to me and signing me a song. Speaking of signing a song...I am a little nervous I am going to cause our kid to have ADHD. I am testing computer sites and sometimes I get a little antsy sitting at the computer for six hours and I find myself humming, signing, laughing, talking, making noises I can't even describe, but the point is...it is non-stop noise. Poor little guy is probably thinking, "Shut Up, I am trying to sleep in here" I am sure when he is big enough, he is going to kick me right in the gut to get me to be quiet. Ha ha that will show me.

No comments: