Smitten Blog Design
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mother's Day Weekend...Continued Again
My Special Mother's Day with My Boys!

I woke with a sweet Mother's Day card lying by my bed in the morning. We got ready and took a beautiful drive to Snoqualmie Falls. I really wanted to hike down to the bottom to see the Falls. It was such a gorgeous day, we had a wonderful time together. I was a little disappointed that we could not get closer to the falls, but we still had a great time. It seems like the first time in a long time that just the three of us were able to hang out together. We headed home and Casey stopped off at a Nursery just outside of Monroe to pick up this beautiful fragrant Lilac tree. We planted it right outside of our front door. I took Dodge out this morning to go to the bathroom and right as I stepped outside, I could smell the yummy smell of my new tree. Ohh, and Lucas slept 11 hours in a row for me! :) Being a Mom is the greatest thing in the world, besides being a wife! Casey, Lucas, and Dodge, thank you for making my first Mother's Day so special. I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment