Smitten Blog Design


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Dodge

May 12, 2010:

Our little puppy is two years old already. It seems like just yesterday we were picking him up in Kirkland and riding home with him in the car. I sat in the back seat and he slept on my lap the whole way home. Dodge has been such a great family dog and since Lucas, he has been so protective of us. He absolutely loves Lucas. If Lucas wakes up from his nap crying and I am downstairs, Dodge will run upstairs to his room and then stand at the top of the stairs and wait to make sure I am coming to check on Lucas. Lately, Lucas wants to play with Dodge's bones and he will take it from Dodge and then Dodge takes it back...they do this for a while!
Happy Birthday Sweet Puppy!

No comments: