Smitten Blog Design


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey and America!

July 4th:Well, so much for trying to wake Casey up at 4:01 am...Fireworks went off at 3:40 in the morning and woke me up, which sucks, because once awake, I have to go to the bathroom. So on my way back to bed, I decided it was close enough to 4:01am. I gently patted Casey and spooked him...oops, well anyways, Happy Birthday Casey.
Ed and I went on a 2 1/2 mile walk, which felt great. Andea and Casey took the three dogs swimming to cool them off and get them warn out. Then once our exercising was done for the day, we went to see Public Enemies...it was okay. Then we spent the rest of the day, resting...
We headed to Monroe around 7:00pm and went over to see Casey's Aunt and Uncle, Debbie and Bob, and Jim and Ronny, Casey's cousins. They just moved in a few blocks from us in Monroe. After that, our house was just too hot so we took Dodge on a walk to see our neighbors, Eric, Lorena, DeAnna, Corey, Hannah, Dan, and Brenda. They always light off great fireworks on their street. Then we decided to take a short drive up to see the fireworks in the valley. The picture is of the three of us on our journey to find fireworks in the sky. :)

No comments: