Smitten Blog Design


Sunday, July 5, 2009

25 Weeks

THIRD TRIMESTER...
Oh Boy, here we go, the start of the third trimester. I still can't believe how fast it is going. I am starting to get a tad bit uncomfortable. It is very difficult for me to sit up straight up because little baby is blocking my breathing a bit...I don't have much room in there. I am perfect and comfortable in a reclined position!


So, I just want you all to be aware, that this little man is going to be just like his Daddy. :) Every time I eat ice cream or a smoothy, which Daddy loves, he starts kickin me. And every time we go to the movie theatre he does somersaults and kicks his legs. They both love the movies and sweet treats. :)


I am starting to feel him a little while I am trying to sleep, but it has not been too bad yet. Other than that, nothing really new to report. We are all doing very well!

No comments: