Smitten Blog Design


Friday, December 19, 2008

A Winter Wonderland...

Our First Snow in Monroe:

Frozen Lords Lake

Well, Casey and I awoke to about 7 inches of snow on Thursdsay morning and by the end of the day we had about 10 inches. I frankly don't remember this much snow since the winter of 1993. The only reason I remember this is because my Dad, sister and I built a Dinosaur out of snow that was about six feet tall. It was awesome.

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Of course, Casey and I stayed home on Wednesday, like everyone else, because the snow storm was supposed to come in Wednesday...Well forcasters, you were a day late.
Our Streets are covered

So we are stuck here in Monroe and we are expected to have a huge wind/snow storm on Saturday night. Will we make it to Christmas at my parents in Renton??

View from our Garage, it looks like we aren't going anywhere.

Dodge has been having a blast. He tried to jump up in the air and catch first snow flakes that fell last Sunday. We captured some more fun snow pictures.

1 comment:

jeremy and steph said...

Dodge is HUGE!
I love all your snow pics...it really is beautiful, and your house looks so pretty! :)
p.s. we loved your Christmas card! :) soo creative...and MK loves to look at the picture of the puppy!
We will miss you at Christmas this year!