I should probably clarify this Christmas card...every year, Casey goes into his creative closet and thinks up, goofy, crazy, out of the box ideas for our Christmas Card and our Santa Picture. The closet is dark and he shuts the door behind him imagining these colorful ideas in his mind. Might I mention, that he does not come out until he has developed the perfect idea in his mind. Therefore, I present the "Grinch Who Stole Christmas" Card.
I am not quite sure if he is deliberately trying to make our family look foolishly silly because he knows we will fall into his trap or if is just trying to be completely different than everyone else. Actually, he probably does a little bit of both. He made Dodge's antlers out of paper mache' and paint. He completely made his Grinch costume and painted his face. He drank quite a bit of Mountain Dew to make his eyes Yellow.
Of course, the good news for me is that I got a new pair of pajamas! However, I had a headache from the "Kimmy Luu Hair due".
So with this whole production, I present to you the 2008 Christmas Card.
P.S.: The Santa Photo is coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment