Lucas is fully walking. He can almost stand up from a sitting position without having to pull himself up, but not quite yet. Last week I set him down by his toys and walked into the kitchen and I turned around and he was standing right behind me...scared the begeezee's out of me. I had no idea he would be right there. It has been so fun though. We walk to go see the ducks across the street at our lake and I love holding his hand and walking with him! I love how he finds interest and fascination in the smallest things, like a dandelion or a rock, or a sprinkler head. He gets focused on these little things and just takes a 180 degree turn to go check them out, for ten minutes! Casey can't wait to be able to walk around the block with Lucas and Dodge!
No comments:
Post a Comment