


Where do I start. Casey and I are absolutely loving being new parents. I never could have imagined what it would be like to have "our own" baby. I must say though...it is wonderful. Lucas is doing very well. Weeks 2-4 were the hardest weeks. We didn't get very much sleep and Lucas started these screaming fits. We figured out that he loves dancing to the radio...it seems to calm him down immediately. We also found out that he has a little silent reflex, not a lot of spitting up, but lots of gas in his tummy :( He started smiling at week 4, which was super fun. I am really looking forward to his little giggles. At six weeks he slept for four days in a row for seven hours straight. :) "Happy Mommy and Daddy" ;)
I never imagined it would be so difficult to get things done, however. I find that when he naps, I have the choice to either nap myself, go to the bathroom, make some food to eat, clean the house, play with Dodge...he sleeps longer if he is sleeping on me. If I lay him down...I maybe have a half an hour at the most to go and do something.
But on Christmas he will be two months old and I can't believe how fast it is going. He is changing so quickly. But we are loving every minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment