After my physical, my doctor said that my uterus was larger. ??? What does that mean? I am either further along than I had expected, or I have twins. I went over and had an ultra-sound. They measured my sweet baby and it turns out I am two weeks further along that I had expected. Sorry for those of you who were hoping for twins...no twins this go around. My new due date is October 14th! I am actually 15 weeks today! Unfortunately, we lost two weeks of freedom!!! :)
And the other piece of awesome news....CASEY GETS HIS BOY!!! The Hogle name will live on! We are having a baby boy and we are thrilled. I might have to take a few weekends and spend the night with some of you girls to get out of this testosterone filled house. ;)
Anyways, we know it has been a while since we have updated you regarding our pregnancy, we just really wanted to wait until after our Doctor's appointment.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support!! My next ultrasound will be in four weeks!
2 comments:
Casey and Kim,
Maybe Dodge should have been a Daisy to balance out your rapidly expanding family! Kimmy - you can stay at our place any time you want.
Congratulations!!! We couldn't be happier for you. Can't wait to meet little baby boy Hogle. And whatever you do - DON'T name the baby Dayne.
All our love,
Kelly & (the one and only) Dayne
Where are those belly pictures!?!? ;)
Post a Comment