I love your video! You guys are so creative. Casey I love you pondering at your excitement, and Kim how you were SO EXCITED! :) And I'm pretty sure my neicphew will be much cuter than that!!!
OH my gosh!! The TWO of you are ONE of a kind! So flippin' funny!! That was great. I'm still giggling! Casey, I'm sure you are a little more excited than you showed. Love you guys!
You guys are HILARIOUS! A little disturbing, yes...but Steph and I will be laughing about this for a long time. Madison even laughed throughout (she likes to copy us now). Casey, that means you need to shape up before your kiddo starts copying everything you do. =) Dodge was quite the actor...oh and I guess you guys were okay too. I love how Office-esque it was. Anyways, we are so excited for you guys and thanks for the laughs!!!
5 comments:
I love your video! You guys are so creative. Casey I love you pondering at your excitement, and Kim how you were SO EXCITED! :) And I'm pretty sure my neicphew will be much cuter than that!!!
Way to set the bar low, just in case ;-)
Auntie Katie
OH my gosh!! The TWO of you are ONE of a kind! So flippin' funny!! That was great. I'm still giggling! Casey, I'm sure you are a little more excited than you showed. Love you guys!
Sheri
You guys are HILARIOUS! A little disturbing, yes...but Steph and I will be laughing about this for a long time. Madison even laughed throughout (she likes to copy us now). Casey, that means you need to shape up before your kiddo starts copying everything you do. =) Dodge was quite the actor...oh and I guess you guys were okay too. I love how Office-esque it was. Anyways, we are so excited for you guys and thanks for the laughs!!!
Jeremy
That was great - VERY entertaining - was any part of that inspired by anything else? (ie. Liam Sullivan's "Text Message Breakup?") :)
Looking forward to meeting the new member of the family! Keep us posted!
(It'll be nice to have another October birthday in the family - if he/she really is born on the 26th I'll have to spoil him/her) ;)
Brandon
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you two and can't wait to watch via blog as the newest member of the Hogle Family grows :)
Post a Comment